Anyone or any age can develop a hernia irrespective of the age and gender and; the majority of hernias are treated with a surgical hernia mesh implant today. More than one million U.S. hernia repairs are carried out every year most of which involves mesh but not all surgeries are successful and many are left with serious set of hernia mesh complications.
Complications stemming from hernia meshes can be really dangerous and even at times life-threatening. They should be treated immediately to avoid any sort of further complications.
Initially, the meshes were considered to be the perfect alternative to the hernia treatment, but there have been numerous adverse reports associated with it.
The most common health issues from hernia complications reported to the FDA include:
- Pain in the neighboring surgical region
- Adhesion of the mesh
- Severe yeast infection
- Recurrence or relapse of hernia
- Obstruction in the bowel or intestinal region
- Perforation of the nerve walls or the organs
The hernia mesh lawsuit argues on the following points of the failed implant:
- negligence on part of the manufacturing companies to check the quality of the product
- wrongly branding and advertising the product as a safe and effective device
- failed to inform the patients about the probable side effects of the devices
- breach of trust on the implied effectiveness of the device as well as warranty
- violation of public health’s safety
- concealing facts from the FDA
The following brands have been named of causing damaging health effects or are potentially linked with resulting in serious complications. The manufacturers who concealed the side effects and released their products are mainly:
If you or someone beloved has suffered from the unjustified pain and suffering of defective mesh implant, get in touch with the experts of hernia mesh lawsuit. You can get a free and confidential evaluation of your case through an appointment over 855-815-0586. Visit http://herniameshrecall.net/ today to find out more.